sábado, 7 de junho de 2008

Hospital



Writing just for fun. Writing maybe to leave all the bad energies on the paper. They just slize from the body, pencil and transform in words and storys. I could say just words but my heart has something to tell. We live our life when we are young, so quietly, all problems seem so stupid, so primary. Everything changes when we have a real problem. And believe it or not, my main problem is not me, but when happens something to my daughter. She’s my life. She’s the only reason to live. She’s my best friend.

Seeing her sick. On the hospital. With needles everywhere and medicins, chemicals, shit. She’s pale, completly white. Under her eyes, just purple. Skinny. Doesn’t have strenght to move, to play, to talk. Pain everywhere. And all of this passe to me. But the worst on this situation is that I can’t show suffering. I have to be strong. I have to smile all day and play and laugh. Give her all my love.

I look at her. She’s trying to sleep. She moves two fingers to play with a toy. Allways sleeping and waking up.

I’m here my love; I’ll never leave you alone, for the rest of my life...

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

tu gostas é de por lágrimas nos olhos do ppl...

Anónimo disse...

sim... fizeste-me chorar raquel... beijinhos para os meus amores!

Miana